DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Pay Rate: $10 per hour
Customer service representative
Provide customer service to Internal or External Customers. Prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction with accuracy and efficiency. Genuinely excited to help customers.The CSR put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Confidence at troubleshooting and proactively investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints. May be assing to a multi client or dedicated client facility. Model and act in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Secure necessary documentation when incomplete information is provided
- Complete documentation for receipt of shipments, or review documentation to correctly process shipments.
- Process documents through the appropriate system in a timely manner to ensure compliance with established deadlines.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers, to advise of shipment details.
- Trace key transaction information to determine if available. Index and create tracking files to initiate clearance process, once documents are received.
- Follow-up with carriers, manage pre-alerts daily, and maintain record of all communications in files.
- Assist in coordination and communication of release to carrier, internal or external customer.
- Improve understanding and knowledge of basic and advanced features of internal systems.
- Actively pursue a better understanding of the process (through self- study, courses, and seminars presented by approved sources, and receive certification of competency in these applications).
- Demonstrate the upmost confidentiality of customers information.
- Manage pre-alerts daily to determine whether freight is arriving as expected and ocean documents are received within time standard specified.