DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Commercial Lines Customer Service RepresentativeUT - Logan
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 per hour
We are seeking a Commercial Customer Service Rep to join the team of a Property and Casualty Insurance group in Logan, Utah!
The primary responsibility of this role, as part of the P&C Processing Support Team, is to collaborate with Account Managers in serving clients and ensuring both client and internal team satisfaction remains at a high level. Successful candidates for this position should possess strong organizational skills and have prior experience in a retail agency.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides best-in-class customer support for processing all administrative policy transactions, which includes managing inbound requests and ensuring accuracy in completion.
- Issue certificates of insurance, identification cards, endorsements, MVRs, etc, according to agency procedures and timeframes, including entering relevant activities and attaching corresponding documentation in AMS360.
- Spearhead policy checking to ensure bound coverage is correct and AMS360 correctly reflects that coverage.
- Keep suspense items current according to agency procedures.
- Manage requests from internal and external clients with the utmost professionalism and in a timely fashion.
- Follow agency systems, procedures, and timeframes.
- Assist with other administrative support duties or projects as needed
- Valid Property and Casualty license
- Able to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience in a retail insurance agency in Commercial P&C
- Proficiency using AMS360 as well as Microsoft Office
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Able to consistently process transactions accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Promptly responding to requests with the appropriate level of urgency
- Effectively works both independently and within a team environment
- Able to respond to requests in a timely manner and appropriate level of urgency
- A college degree is a plus, but a high school diploma or GED required