DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Manufacturing ManagerPR - Vega Baja
Pay Rate: $55,000 - $65,000 per year
It plays a crucial role in the supervision and coordination of production operations at a manufacturing facility. Its main responsibility is to ensure efficiency, quality and safety in the manufacture of products, leading teams and optimizing process, through making decisions and organizing priorities.
- Execute the daily planning of materials and products, taking into consideration the needs of the customer, delivery times, daily operations, among others.
- Develop short- and long-term production plans, coordinating with the planning team to meet market demand.
- Schedule and adjust production according to inventory needs and customer orders.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in manufacturing processes and propose and implement solutions to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Prepare reports, lists of materials and necessary equipment, among others.
- Plan schedules of the different departments according to the complaint filed.
- Maintain constant communication with customers and suppliers.
- Other responsibilities assigned according to operational need.
- Time management and execution and planning skills.
- Leadership capacity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, accounting or finance.
- 3 years experience in supervision.
- Advanced level of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Driver’s license.