DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Facilities and Maintenance ManagerPR - Vega Baja
Pay Rate: $50,000 - $65,000 per year
Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading and supervising maintenance activities in an organization. Its main function is to ensure operational efficiency, reliability of equipment and safety in the facilities by implementing effective maintenance strategies and programs.
- Lead and lead the maintenance team, providing guidance and support.
- Coordinate daily activities and assign tasks according to operational needs.
- To supervise and guarantee the effectiveness of the assigned works like plumbing, electrcity, installations; among others.
- Ensure compliance with safety standards in all maintenance activities.
- Collaborate with safety and compliance departments to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies to ensure continuous availability of equipment and facilities.
- Collaborate in the long-term planning of preventive and corrective maintenance projects.
- Design and implement preventive maintenance programs to minimize downtime.
- Monitor the execution of corrective maintenance tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage the maintenance budget, controlling costs and optimizing resources.
- Coordinate the procurement of materials and equipment required for maintenance tasks.
- Maintain communication with its plant managers, employees and other staff designated to manage the work to be performed.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, including incident reports and completed tasks.
- Generate regular reports on department performance.
- Identify training needs of maintenance personnel and coordinate development programs.
- Foster a continuous learning environment and professional growth.
- Evaluate the personnel in charge and the processes implemented to identify and implement improvements that ensure the well-being and optimization of the work carried out.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related fields.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in supervision.
- Experience and knowledge in technical, mechanical, financial and continuous improvement processes.
- Leadership and time management skills.
- Familiarity with a trade union environment.