DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Sales AnalystPR - Vega Baja
Pay Rate: $30,000 - $32,000 per year
It plays a key role in the analysis, development and execution of sales strategies to drive the growth of the company. It focuses on understanding market needs, process optimization and effective support to the sales team.
- Assess market demand for manufactured products, identifying opportunities and threats.
- Analyze industry trends, consumer behavior and changes in supply and demand.
- Evaluate sales performance against established targets.
- Propose corrective actions and strategies to improve performance.
- Ensure compliance with established goals and identify business opportunities and improvement.
- Perform analyses of data before and after execution strategies to identify their effectiveness and effectiveness.
- Collect, organize, and analyze sales data, including inventory and product performance information.
- Generate detailed reports (Weekly and monthly) on the performance of specific products and product lines as requested.
- Work with the different teams assigned to perform planning, analysis and monitoring.
- Work closely with the Marketing team and in this way create strategies that contribute to the development of sales.
- Actively participate in meetings and provide requested data.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Previous experience in store chain analysis
- Experience of 3 years or more in consumer products.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office.
- Solid knowledge of financial processes and sales.
- Puerto Rico driver’s license.