DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Invertory AnalystPR - Vega Baja
Pay Rate: $27,000 - $30,000 per year
Its primary responsibility is to ensure the accuracy and availability of products, optimizing storage operations and collaborating with other departments to meet market demand.
- Generate analysis reports and provide results-based recommendations.
- Analyze inventory, cost and conversion data to identify trends, patterns and improvement opportunities.
- Propose and participate in the implementation of system improvements.
- Conduct regular inventory counts and reconcile discrepancies.
- Review the inventories and the different ones presented.
- Use inventory management systems and analyze the information obtained to maintain accurate and updated records (monthly and annual).
- Monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels, avoiding excess or missing.
- Collaborate with the planning team to develop inventory strategies and demand projections.
- Conduct audits and monitor inventories,
- Enter and validate information to the systems used by the company.
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Solid knowledge of inventory management practices and processes.
- Advanced skills in using software and inventory management systems.
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex inventory data.
- Ability to work effectively with interdepartmental teams.
- Skills to identify and address challenges.
- Bachelor of accounting or finance.
- Experience in position or similar position
- Valid driver’s license PR.