DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Quality InspectorPR - San Juan
Pay Rate: $11 per hour
The QC Technician - Metrology and Automation is a self driven employee who will manage and maintain.all metrology equipment in good working conditions and to supervise QC activities associated with their
assigned functions.He/She will also support investigations related to metrology and instrumentation issues. Additionally, this person is incharge of developing automated inspection routines for the inspection devices used in the company.
- Prepare IMTE Specification Sheet when new instruments is acquired.
- Register instrumentation and maintain IMTE log.
- Coordinate verification of calibrated instruments.
- ManageIMTE calibration schedule.
- Request quotes for equipment calibration.
- Send instrument for calibration.
- Verify calibration certificate.
- Manages verified IMTE inventory.
- Coordinate and/or perform microscope maintenance activities.
- Coordinate and/or perform IMTE maintenance activities.
- Create and maintain automated inspection routines.
- Create overlays for GD&t.
- Provide support during TMV.
- Provide support when NC are detected In areas of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Core Competency requirements
- High School diploma.
- Knowledge of quality systems (15013485).
- Knowledge of medical device industry and medical device regulations, including pertinent standards and guidance.
- At Least 1-2 years' experience working in a regulated environment.
- Highly focused in attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, with an ability to learn other computer-based systems.