DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title CloserOK - Norman
Valid Through: 12/2/2023
Pay Rate: $20 - $23 per hour
Escrow Officer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for opening, maintaining, and filing all documents related to the sale or purchase of a home or business.
- Work as required with HUDs, making duplicates of forms, and keeping track of documents, researching all title searches, verifying curative issues, judgments, assignments, legal descriptions, title, release of liens, HOA, tax liens.
- Proactively resolve issues that could interfere with closing.
Escrow Officer Qualifications:
- Familiar with the Norman and Oklahoma City area, as well as the real estate market agents.
- Must possess a strong understanding of real estate contracts, mortgage loans, title commitments, and title insurance.
- Solid knowledge of title insurance, regulatory guidelines, the escrow process, legal documents, and real estate property law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficient in working with escrow/title software.