DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Bilingual ReceptionistCA - Lancaster
Pay Rate: $17 - $18 per hour
The Receptionist ensures complete and accurate information of all patient encounters and charge information. To provide complete, accurate and timely posting of all patient encounter data; procedures, diagnosis, demographics and payment collection data. Audit and verify information on data entry document with existing information in patient database. Adhere to policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
- Provides prompt clerical support; promotes a smooth patient flow; collects and records data accurately; maintains order of the front office, equipment and supplies.
- Achieves the organizational mission to provide health care access for all the members of the community. Helps make sure patients and families get the care they need when they need it.
- Consistently and openly communicates with supervisor and all staff.
- Works flexible or extended hours where necessary.
- Participates in health center in-services and meeting, listening and respecting others' ideas.
- Abides by Rules of Confidentiality.