DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow SpecialistMN - Bloomington
Pay Rate: $40,000 - $50,000 per year
Position Overview: We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Escrow Specialist/Administrative Assistant to join our team. This role primarily focuses on providing administrative support to our escrow department while assisting with various escrow-related tasks. The successful candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with general administrative duties, such as answering phone calls, managing emails, and maintaining office supplies.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences, and coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence, reports, and other documents accurately and in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain files and databases, ensuring proper organization and confidentiality.
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and other communications.
- Assist in opening new escrow accounts, ensuring all required documentation is collected and accurate.
- Prepare escrow instructions, agreements, and related documents under the guidance of Escrow Officers.
- Coordinate with lenders, buyers, sellers, and other stakeholders to gather necessary information and documentation.
- Review and verify escrow documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist in preparing escrow closing statements and distributing funds in accordance with established procedures.
Communication and Customer Service:
- Interact professionally with clients, customers, and colleagues to provide exceptional service and support.
- Answer inquiries and provide accurate information regarding escrow transactions and administrative matters.
- Liaise with internal departments and external parties to facilitate smooth communication and resolve any issues or discrepancies.
Record-Keeping and Compliance:
- Maintain accurate records of all escrow transactions, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures, ensuring the confidentiality and security of sensitive information.
- Assist in reviewing and reconciling escrow accounts and reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or certification in business administration or a related field is a plus.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or in a similar support role.
- Familiarity with escrow processes and real estate transactions is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in using MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and other relevant software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, and discretion when handling confidential information.