DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Facility SpecialistCA - Rancho Cucamonga
Pay Rate: $20 - $22 per hour
The Facilities Specialist supports Facilities Department functions including mail and warehousing tasks, and serves as backup to other Facilities staff.
1. Personally, provides exceptional member service; uses Service Standards in every work-related interaction.
2. Sorts, opens and posts through mail machine incoming/outgoing intra-office and US Government Client mail.
3. Performs courier duty for interoffice mail delivery; picks up/delivers mail to post office.
4. Processes all incoming/outgoing daily work from branches/departments.
5. Pulls ordered supplies as directed and packages orders for delivery.
6. Keeps the warehouse clean, organized and in good order.
7. Ensures department vehicles are maintained and kept up.
8. Responsible to drive to other office/branch locations.
9. Responds to service requests submitted to the Facilities Department, follow up on requests until completed.
10. Provides support to other department staff to ensure department operation is running smoothly; is cross trained in other department functions and acts as backup.
11. Assists other departments by delivering/setting up of tables, delivering drinks, installing posters, etc.
12. May make minor equipment repairs, furniture repairs, etc.; assists other Facilities areas when required.
13. May analyze distribution and storage processes to determine if there are alternatives that will provide greater efficiency, member service or cost savings.
14. Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
15. Maintains a working knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws/regulations applicable to area or responsibility; complies with all BSA/AML and Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) laws/regulations.
16. Other duties assigned by supervisor as necessary to achieve the goals of the Credit Union and the department.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. They are subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to do the following:
Climbing 12 ft "A frame and roof access ladders.
Intermittent standing, sitting, walking, bending, stooping, and neck flexing.
Intermittent pushing, pulling and reaching above, at and below shoulder height.
Repetitive motion- frequent keyboarding and mouse usage requiring the fingers to make small movements, and the use of hands and wrists.
Simple grasping by using fingers and palm on an object.
Carrying transporting an object, usually by hand.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The ability to carry and lift files or heavy items up to approximately 50 pounds.
Travel to branch/office locations, meetings and events are required.
Competencies for this position:
2. Attention to Detail.
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Ethical Conduct.
6. Knowledge Retention.
7. multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
8. Phone/Email Etiquette.
9. Project Management.
11. Sense of Urgency.
12. Service Focus.
14. Time Management.
Certificates, licenses, etc. required for this position: Must have a valid California driver's license in good standing and must have proper insurance coverage as required by law.
This position operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, calculators, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Work environment includes going to offsite storage facility as required where items are stored.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.