DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Settlement AttorneyMD - Bethesda
Pay Rate: $150,000 - $200,000 per year
Our real estate settlement company is looking for an experienced Settlement Attorney to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience managing and administering both residential and commercial real estate settlements, a deep knowledge of GCAAR contracts and real estate law, and experience working with builders.
- Oversee all aspects of real estate settlements, including title searches, document preparation, and fund transfers
- Ensure all settlements comply with applicable laws, regulations, and contracts
- Provide legal advice and guidance to clients throughout the settlement process
- Collaborate with real estate agents, builders, and other parties involved in the settlement process to ensure a smooth and timely closing
- Manage a team of settlement coordinators and support staff
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school
- Active license to practice law in the state of [insert state]
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing and administering residential and commercial real estate settlements
- Deep knowledge of GCAAR contracts, real estate law, and real estate closing procedures
- Experience working with builders and other parties involved in new construction settlements
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are an experienced Settlement Attorney looking to join a dynamic and growing real estate settlement company, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.