DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
ElectricianNC - Charlotte
Pay Rate: $21 - $27 per hour
- Installation underground circuit
- Conduit Installation
- Branch Wire Pulling/Sorting
- General knowledge of light controls
- Knowledge of Fire Alarm code requirements
- Layout, installing, repairing or/and replace electrical wiring and fixtures.
- Inspect and trouble shoot electrical systems for any defects.
- Malfunctioning systems diagnosis
- Testing electrical systems and circuit continuity
- Experience with tools and equipment including power tools, measuring devices, power construction equipment, and testing equipment.
- Panel board installation as well as transformers, motors, and their control centers
- Ensure proper safety/protection equipment is used and follow all safety precautions and guidelines.
- Notify manager when there are any issues that could be hazardous or violate safety protocols
- Work with the manager to address and solve quality issues and assure installations are performed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing materials as well as keeping an organizing and clean workstation Electrical Drawings
- Experience reading blueprints, electrical, building information modeling, and architectural drawings.
- Ad hoc duties
- High School or GED ( Apprenticeship program required)
- 4+ years related experience or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Extensive electrical installation and troubleshooting experience.