DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Pay Rate: $15 per hour
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Officer to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Officer will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
HR Officer Responsibilities:
- Managing the HR Cycle
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Engaging with heads of department.
HR Officer Requirements:
- Degree in human resources management.
- Strong leadership skills
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills