DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Loan FunderCA - Rancho Cucamonga
The Loan Funder will process and disburse all consumer loan products from various channels (direct & indirect) to achieve credit union goals. This individual will work with the Loan Officers, branches, vendors and Member Support. Applicants must display a high level of integrity, ability to communicate effectively, possess initiative and problem-solving skills. Time management and organizational skills are a must.
- Audit and identify contract packages irregularities including review of signatures, data, and policies.
- Communicate relevant issues to the appropriate dealet service analyst and or escalated accordingly to management.
- Provide application entry and processing support for all contracts received.
- Verify residence, employment, and income when required.
- Research and collected additional data from dealers, customers, and internal personnel.
- Manage established volume, quotas, and key performance measurements for center.
- Communicate with dealer development managers, dealer service analyst, and dealerships to gain assistance with funding delays.
- Identify and submitted potential fraud documents and information to the appropriate personnel.
- Assist new employees with funding procedures.
- Must have HS Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2 years of consumer lending experience, loan funding preferred
- Possession of strong customer service and Debt protection, GAP and Mechanical Breakdown Protection sale skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Well organized, team-player, self-motivated and flexible with working hours based on volume
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability and desire to thrive in a challenging fast paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to Patelco's Core values including service passion, integrity, teamwork, resourcefulness, engagement, and empowerment
- Ability to mathematically compute rate, ratio and percentages
- Ability to understand and define obstacles, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Take responsibility for work assignments
- Demonstrate ability to take constructive feedback as a tool to make improvements
- Maintain positive engagement to complete required and ongoing training for compliance and personal development