DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Digital Marketing DirectorNJ - Flemington
The Digital Marketing Director will help develop and maintain marketing campaigns through Email, SMS, Native, and Social Media channels for all owned and operated websites. The candidate will be expected to manage the internal media team to hit department goals, identify top performing campaigns and list segments, and manage key service provider relationships. He/she must have online experience, strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and take initiative to learn and pioneer new marketing channels.
- Manage the internal media team to create, deliver and optimize, e-mail, SMS, push notifications, and native and social media campaigns.
- Create monthly and quarterly targets to manage the team to accomplish goals.
- Provide regular analytics and optimize performance on a daily basis to ensure client KPIs and profitability goals are achieved.
- Manage key service and platform provider relationships
- Communicate results to all executives and other marketing teams to help replicate and perpetuate success
- Strong organizational, verbal, written and in-person communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of KPIs such as Cost Per Acquisition, Cost Per Click, Cost Per Lead.
- Experience utilizing email service providers, SMS, Push Notifications, and native and social media channels to market products and services.
- Deep understanding of media buying platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain, Revcontent, Facebook, Google Display Network.
- Familiar with monetization paths such as: System1, Tonic, Sedo, Media.net, Domain Active.
- Has previously managed 7 figures a month in media spend driven by performance KPI's.
- Proficiency with MS Office specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Persistence with communications via phone, email, slack and skype.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and drive results and performance.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Foster and exhibit Values: Own it, Team First Mentality, Work Open, Ethics Before Profits, Autonomy, Continuous Growth