DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow OfficerTX - Austin
Escrow Officer Responsibilities:
- Verifying the accuracy of land ownership documents.
- Conferring with buyers, sellers, and lending institutions.
- Examining property titles for delinquent taxes.
- Examining and summarizing mortgages and trust deed documents.
- Reviewing and summarizing search activity documents.
- Obtaining property drawings and reports from county surveyors or assessors.
- Ensuring all financial obligations have been met by the seller and the buyer.
- Preparing legal documents for the closure of the sale.
- Holding and transferring funds.
- Finalizing the real estate transaction and preparing closing reports.
Escrow Officer Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- State escrow certification.
- Proven work experience as an Escrow Officer.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Advanced clerical knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and property maps.
- Knowledge of legal codes, court procedures, and executive orders.
- Basic computer and office software skills.
- Good communication skills.