DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Field Support Service EngineerCA - San Diego
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- The Field Support Service Engineer is solely responsible for completing Preventative Maintenance on various ATM models and other financial institution equipment within the Greater Los Angeles and San Diego areas.
- The Field Support Service Engineer must be able to quickly adapt to new ATM makes and models of equipment serviced.
- It's extremely important you are polite, professional, and knowledgeable.
- Must be Client certified and have at least a 2 year degree or equivalent experience in electronics related field.
- Basic PC knowledge and ability to follow PC applications and adapt to new software applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of mechanics and mechanical repair.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated with good time management skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting experience.
- Must be able to present a professional image to the company's customers and vendors.
- Be able to write reports, and maintain logs.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and use other technical resources.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- On occasion must be able to travel to any area of California to meet company needs.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
- Drug testing, physical and background verification will be conducted.
- Good driving record, valid California driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
- The position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation throughout the company, and must interface closely with other groups and divisions within the company.
- Primary responsibility is to complete Preventative Maintenance (PM) calls dispatched by the company call center.
- Be able to plan out daily work schedule ahead of time using proper time management.
- Be able to complete PM reports and documentation properly and submit within a timely manner.
- Be able to navigate to various customer locations.
- Run diagnostics on various ATM makes and models.
- Perform required 1 st and 2 nd line mechanical and electronic skills to properly complete PM's.
- Be able to operate test equipment.
- Maintain operability and cleanliness of company supplied vehicle.
- Complete any miscellaneous duties requested by the company Management.