DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Marketing AnalystCA - Long Beach
As a marketing analyst on the media team, you will work closely with the team’s analysts as well as the internal team to carry out campaign reports and measurement plans. Success for this position is measured by the ability to deliver reports in a timely fashion that are rich with sound insights and recommendations while maintaining and assuring the accuracy and consistency of data.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative research data to measure the campaign effectiveness across both paid media and creative measurement approaches
- Create reports and effectively present campaign performance to clients and internal stakeholders through storytelling to inform business decisions.
- Collaborate with the creative, strategy, and account team to generate ideas to shape future campaigns and provide recommendations for actions
- Build data visualizations and dashboards that are capable of monitoring the campaign performance
- Transform data into actionable insights through strong storytelling with data designed for executive-level audiences by connecting the dots across channels through data to provide a holistic view of marketing/advertising/commerce efforts
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for evaluating and optimizing customer datasets and digital campaigns
- Possess strong time management skills to ensure accurate delivery
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing agency experience
- 2-4 years experience in a data-driven field, with prior experience in marketing
- Strong experience in data analytics; advanced proficiency in both Excel and Tableau is a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills by proactively thinking through approaches to the data or analysis based on objectives
- Become a storyteller with qualitative and quantitative data, working to uncover deep analytical insights to provide high-impact results.
- Awareness of the digital marketing space, with a particular emphasis on Paid Media data portability
- Ability to multitask, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure to manage cross-agency and client expectations
- Strong communication skills.
- A passion for emerging tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making,
- Hybrid Work Model: Remote & In-Office
- You will be required to take an assessment for this position