DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow AssistantTX - Dallas
We are looking for an Escrow Assistant to join our team and provide assistance to Escrow Officers to help close more real estate transactions.
Escrow Assistant responsibilities include preparing real estate documents and maintaining files as needed.
Ultimately, you will work directly with Escrow Officers to oversee all administrative activities required to close real estate transactions.
- Prepare additional documents and/or escrow instructions as instructed by principals based on written instructions to escrow
- Forward title clearing documentation to the title officer for approval
- Return executed loan packages to the lender for review and approval in accordance with lender instructions
- Prepare and deliver recording packages based on escrow instructions and verifying that appropriate title premiums and recording fees have been collected
- Disburse escrow files in accordance with the written settlement statements upon receipt of funds
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Escrow Assistant or similar role
- Previous experience in banking or real estate
- Good administrative skills
- Must be customer service oriented
- Ability to be discrete and confidential
- Relevant training and/or certifications as an Escrow Assistant