DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow OfficerCA - La Quinta
We are looking for either an Escrow Officer, or a super strong Escrow Assistant to cover a desk in Valencia starting this week and going for 2 to 3 weeks. Must know RBJ well.
- The assistant is required to assist the officer on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions.
- Open and receipt in all new escrows.
- Must be able to prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and seller.
- Must be able to assist lenders with their funding and closing conditions.
- Enter into the status reports all pertinent information for clients.
- Cover the desk in the absence of the officer.
- This position is the back up to the officer, and manages all aspects as well of the transaction.
- Will assist an Escrow Officer to manage the escrow process from open to close.
- Must perform customer service and clerical functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process.
Escrow Assistant- Job Requirements:
- 2 years as a lead assistant or equivalent experience.
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must).
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have high level of organization and strong attention to detail.
- Must have ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. .
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading required.
- Notary a plus.
- Proficiency with RBJ is a must.