DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Cost AnalystCA - Harbor City
1. General Overview:
Monitor and analyze changes in product design, raw materials, methods of production, or services provided to know their effect on cost.
2. Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly consolidated financials
- Gather and analyze financial data
- Prepare detailed reports, both periodically and ad-hoc
- Help management make important decisions based on costs and benefits (e.g., investments, market growth, pricing changes)
- Monitor changes in processes or methods to calculate effects on overall costs
- Estimate product costs for existing and new products
- Forecast and analyze costs of processes, labor and inventory
- Suggest cost-reducing or profitable solutions
- Negotiate price increases with Customers
- Manage investment properties
- Manage Loans and Leases
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business or relevant field.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude to succeed in a stressful and deadline-oriented environment.
- Recent college graduate is acceptable with little business experience
Preferred Skills :
- Proven experience as a cost analyst, cost specialist or similar role
- Experience in data, operational and financial analysis
- Knowledge of accounting processes and software
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication aptitude