DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Insurance Sales Agent - ProducerNJ - River Vale
Insurance Sales Agent - Producer
Property and Casualty Insurance
Full Job Description
Seeking professionals who enjoy client face interaction and development! Will generously provide leads from marketing campaigns, social media, etc. Base pay offered + commissions.
Required duties include:
- Build Relationships to and supports sales goals of the Agency. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer service, retention, and profit goals.
- Solicits and writes new business while conforming to all state laws and company insurance policies and procedures.
- Calling and virtually visiting clients and prospects on a daily basis.
- Provides underwriting for new accounts. Maintains knowledge of new products and initiatives and coordinates with company underwriting for large and complex policies.
- Develops agency relationships with existing clients and works to cross sell additional policies to those clients.
- Meets the production requirements and goals assigned by the agency. This includes maintaining accurate monthly prospecting and sales records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate qualifications include:
- Must be willing to obtain P&C license within 30 days of hire
- An existing book of business a +
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Customer Service Experience
- Previous insurance agency experience preferred.
- Outgoing personality enjoy engaging and talking to people.
- Comfortable dealing with high a high volume of outbound and inbound phone activity.
- Ability to work independently and proficiently without excess supervision.
- Basic PC skills, basic math skills, strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Note: This position may require having the flexibility to work nonstandard hours/shifts and having the ability to adhere to a structured schedule.