DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Litigation ParalegalAL - Huntsville
Must have worked as a general Litigation Paralegal
Minimum of 2-3 years' experience.
Must be able to Multi-Task.
Assists in handling legal issues delegated by an attorney for which the attorney is responsible.
This work may include:
- Conducting advanced legal research;
- Assisting in preparing documents including transactional closing binders, corporate documentation, leases, licenses, insurance, and employment agreements;
- Assisting in compliance audits;
- Preparing and filing IP applications;
- Performing due diligence;
- Conducting lien searches;
- Reviewing contracts; and assisting in preparing legal memoranda and pleadings.
- Generally has 2-3 years of experience.
- Not afraid of the courtroom
- Bilingual preferred, but not required.
- Must be well-spoken.