DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Cash Delivery CourierCA - El Monte
We are looking for a Cash Delivery Courier for an ATM servicing company located in El Monte. The Cash Delivery Courier is responsible for all contracted in-house cash delivery services. As a member of a delivery team, the Cash Delivery Courier is responsible to pickup media from designated cash sources. The Cash Delivery Courier will package residual media, install media, perform network balance functions, and download journal logs all in a timely and accurate manner. The position may have direct contact with our cash delivery customers. It's extremely important you are polite, professional and knowledgeable.
Responsibilities: The position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation throughout the company, and must interface closely with other groups and divisions within the company.
- Perform deliveries as scheduled in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high level of security during the delivery process.
- Be able to balance various ATM models on all networks.
- Perform settlement functions and enter appropriate figures into each ATM serviced.
- Be able to download electronic journals.
- Fill canisters with correct media at designated sites and package residual media for return to the cash vault.
- Maintain accurate record of each service visit.
- Return all terminal receipts, residual stamps, and journal files to Cash Management at the end of each business day.
- Maintain operability and cleanliness of company supplied vehicle.
- Maintain and replenish supplies at each site serviced.
- Complete any miscellaneous duties requested by Management.
- Basic PC knowledge and ability to follow PC applications and adapt to new software applications.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated with good time management skills.
- Well organized and detailed oriented.
- Must be able to present a professional image to company's customers and vendors.
- Be able to write reports, and maintain logs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
- Drug testing, physical and background verification may be conducted.
- Good driving record, valid California driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.