DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Accounts Payable ProcessorCompany: T2H - San Diego CA
CA - San Diego
Accounts Payable Processor - San Diego, CA
Purpose of Job The Accounts Payable Processor reviews, verifies, codes and processes accounts payable invoices in a timely and accurate manner. Reconcile accounts and serve as a liaison with other departments regarding questions and/or discrepancies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
- Review and process accounts payable invoices.
- Calculate and verify invoice accuracy.
- Compute discounts, code expenses, perform data entry and prepare vouchers for payment.
- Balance to batch total.
- Generate reports, remit payment, and maintain files.
- Total accounts, prepare account statements and other reports, as required.
- Post details of business transactions to appropriate ledger and journal and total accounts.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Maintain files and records of invoices and amounts owed.
- Complete month-end reconciliation and other account reconciliations.
- Provide accounts payable assistance and serve as a liaison with other departments regarding questions and/or discrepancies.
- Prepare routine correspondence pertaining to the work of the department.
- May assist accounts receivable and commission processors.
- May coordinate office equipment repairs and maintain office supply inventory, sort and distribute mail, and handle miscellaneous copying and filing.
- Performs any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers, and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct, and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
- Associate's Degree in accounting or business, or equivalent knowledge and work experience.
A/P Processor Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of accounts payable experience. Related industry experience helpful.
- Experience working with vendors and customers.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and interest.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Perform and prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.