DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
HR GeneralistAZ - Scottsdale
- Talent recruiting
- Employee onboarding
- Benefits administration
- Payroll processing
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements, managing employee relations/performance issues, participates in the management of health and welfare.
- Provides guidance and counsel to leaders and employees around employment issues.
- Support leadership in department reorganizations, new job descriptions, and performance management.
- Acts as the voice of Human Resources, providing consistent information and counsel to leaders and employees, always treating employees as our customers.
- Assists in investigation and resolution of employee grievances and coordinates processes of responding to complaints.
- Interviews employees and leaders to gather information regarding general factors that affect worker morale, motivation, and efficiency.
- Coordinates the internal transfer process with department management and employees.
- Maintains and updates Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 2+years' experience as an HR Representative in various functional areas of Human Resources to include: recruitment, compensation, benefits and policy administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Job Type: Full-time 9am to 5pm M-F
- ( Flexible Schedule 2 to 3 days Onsite / Remote Hybrid Work)
- compensation DOE
- Paid Time off (sick and vacation)
- Holiday pay