DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow Branch Manager - San DiegoCA - San Diego
Escrow Branch Manager - San Diego
Who We Are
Our client is building the future of real estate today. They are an essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of home buyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that's finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
Our client facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Their vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all. Our client prides themselves in their company culture and has been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. They are committed to diversity both internally and externally.
Who you are:
We are seeking a highly motivated, high-integrity Branch Manager with at least two years of management experience. This includes handling incoming escrows from beginning to end and everything in between; managing and coaching the staff; recruiting to grow the branch and/or operation overall; be responsible for all levels of customer care and proactive problem resolution on our files and with staff. He/She will participate in all company and customer meetings as required and keep the staff informed of new company and industry policies and procedures.
He/She would work closely with the sales representative and senior leadership to increase revenue and profits, manage expenses, increase partner capture and third-party market share. He/She is responsible for opening new escrows and maintaining client relationships to build the branch and supporting the other team players in assisting with their daily duties and responsibilities.What You'll Do
- Run a cutting edge operation that is fully compliant.
- Revolutionize the next generation of Closing Services by designing new process flows that combine cutting edge technology with exceptional customer service.
- Devote to human interaction with our clients supported by Qualia.
- Manage compliance within the branch concerning company policies, procedures, and auditing compliance.
- Hire and train Escrow Officers and supporting personnel to ensure delivery on our promise of exceptional support and interaction with our clients.
- Run the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced and high volume purchase escrow operation.
- Responsible for handling a high volume of files.
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to other Escrow Officers and support staff.
- Read and interpret contracts, including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts, and underwriting guidelines.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Five years of escrow processing experience is required.
- Two years of management experience required.
- Expert in the closing process, math calculations, TRID, and CFPB requirements are required.
- Microsoft Suite and Google Suite proficient.
- Communicate effectively, maintain cooperation, and display professional attitude with coworkers and management.
- Qualia or Resware knowledge is a plus, but not required.