DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Remote Escrow Pre Closing Specialist - S CaliforniaCA - San Diego
Remote Escrow Pre Closing Specialist
Who We Are
Our client is building the future of real estate today. They are an essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of home buyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that's finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
Our client facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Their vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all. Our client prides themselves in their company culture and has been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. They are committed to diversity both internally and externally.
Who You Are
Pre-Closing Specialists support the Local Operations in real-estate transaction processing. The ideal candidate has experience in the title and settlement industry specifically focused on closing purchase transactions in a high-volume environment. As part of the Centralized Services Unit (CSU), individual candidates will be placed in one or more departments within CSU based upon skills; previous experience, and/or adaptability. The CSU provides a range of escrow services for multiple states, including, but not limited to: order openings; all pre and post-closing responsibilities, and disbursements while focusing on maximizing efficiencies in order to assist the escrow branches with their day-to-day functions.
What You'll Do Here
- Order, track, receive payoffs, estoppel letters, utility bills, and tax information
- Prepare and transmit commitment packages for parties to the transaction
- Maintain consistent communication with the assigned Closer regarding the status of items
- Ensure the system is constantly updated with all email and phone communication
- Escalate issues to local operations and appropriate internal teams
- May be asked to help with other departments on an as-needed basis from time to time
- Additional duties may be assigned by management based on business needs
- 1+ years of experience in the title/escrow business.
- Ability to multitask but also work in a single task-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of standard closing concepts, practices, and procedures of the real estate settlement industry is helpful.
- Ability to manage high volume transactions in a paperless environment
- You like leveraging technology to do your job more efficiently and may have implemented new processes or workflows in previous roles
- You are a flexible team member and can jump in to help other team members, even if it is out of your normal job scope
- Ability to work under a self-directed model with limited supervision
- Experience with Qualia is a plus.