DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Centralized Escrow Operations ManagerTX - Dallas
Centralized Escrow Operations Manager
Dallas, TX or Arlington, TX
Who We Are
Our client is building the future of real estate today. They are an essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of home buyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that's finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
Our client facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Their vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all. Our client prides themselves in their company culture and has been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. They are committed to diversity both internally and externally.
Who You Are
You're excited by working on problems at the heart of the home buying and selling experience one that's slow and in desperate need of disruption. Building long-lasting and high-quality client relationships are integral to your day-to-day work. You're a reliable operator with an analytical mindset, eager to roll up your sleeves and drive innovation in the industry.
- Monitors the performance of department staff.
- Assists with maintaining the quality and timeliness of the department and its products and services.
- Reviews the work of team members to ensure timeliness and quality control.
- Participates in and manages the liaison service and communication between customers (Escrow) and the Centralized Services Unit.
- Provides escrow branches with informational brochures or procedures.
- Keep escrow branches informed of the order status.
- Develops and maintains business by following basic sales and services techniques.
- Solicits assistance from appropriate levels of personnel in resolving such problems.
- Prioritizes requests.
Who You Are
- Escrow production management and supervisory experience required.
- Prior experience and interaction with structure and processes of the escrow-related programs.
- Proven track record of attaining production goals and streamlining workflows to maximize available resources within a centralized/back-office escrow production environment.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Commitment to customer service for our escrow branches is required.
- Knowledge of the title and escrow industry.
- Ability to handle heavy email requests, employ good judgment, and establish priorities. Computer skills required.
- Project management skills desired.