DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Sales RepFL - Weston
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
We are looking for an experienced Title Sales Rep to work for Title Company
- You will need to provide a high level of customer service throughout the transaction.
- Providing monthly closing reports and trial balance information in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain escrow records and files and acts as escrow agent to include:
- Preparation of settlement statements
- Confirming transaction proration figures
- Obtaining appropriate lien payoff information
- Disbursement of money
- Recording documents
- Following written escrow instructions provided by the parties
- Post-closing follow-up for recorded documents and any holdback funds that need to be disbursed
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent experience
- FL Title Agent or FL Notary License A PLUS
- Minimum of 2 years of processing or closing experience and for the closer to have the ability to handle in-person style closings
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple actions at once;
- Flexibility to re-prioritize based on direction of management
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as escrow, closing, title, operating and procedure manuals. Strong communication skills to work effectively with customers and our team of sales, escrow, and title employees
- Strong written and oral communication and customer service skills required
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced