DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Chinese ReceptionistNY - Flushing
Our client, a Title Company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. You will be a great fit for this role if you are a positive and motivated individual interested in growing a career in the Title Insurance industry. In this role you will provide administrative, clerical and data entry support to our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing top notch customer service and maintain positive relationships with Attorneys, Paralegals, Agents, Lenders and Owners
- Develop understanding of various forms utilized in branch office.
- Maintain policy files, both retrieving and filing documents as instructed.
- Workflow Administration: Maintain information of Vendors while producing reports as needed
- Processing/Data Entry
- Communicate regularly with Vendor Operations Officer regarding work volumes, customer issues and obstacles impacting production and quality.
- Special projects assigned by Vendor Operations Officer.
- Considerable ability to perform tasks relating to administrative duties with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, organize workload and maintain an accurate database.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person and by telephone.
Education: Completion of high school education or three years of clerical experience
Written Abilities: Proficient grammar, sentence structure and written communication skills. Capability to communicate effectively with vendors, customers and a diverse range of internal organizations.