DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow AssistantCA - Tustin
Minimum 2 Years experience in closing
We are currently seeking an experienced Escrow Closer to fill an opening with our client in the title industry. The ideal candidates should have the ability to handle in-person style closings.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of closing experience and ability to handle in-person style closings
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple actions at once;
- Flexibility to re-prioritize based on the direction of management
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as escrow, closing, title, operating, and procedure manuals
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with customers and our team of sales, escrow, and title employees
- Strong written and oral communication and customer service skills required Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced
Benefits of the escrow Officer
- Salary & sign-on bonus
- Relocation compensation
- Flexible Hours
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k or long term incentives
- Company perks
- Our client is looking for an Escrow Closer. As the Closer, you would be responsible for all aspects of closing, mostly residential. Still, some commercial transactions include preparing settlement statements and disbursement of money and documents by established policies and procedures.
- You will need to provide a high level of customer service throughout the transaction.
- Providing monthly closing reports and trial balance information by established policies and procedures. Maintain escrow records and files and acts as an escrow agent to include:
- Preparation of settlement statements Confirming transaction proration figures Obtaining appropriate lien payoff information Disbursement of money Recording documents
- Following written escrow instructions provided by the parties Post-closing follow-up for recorded documents and any holdback funds that need to be disbursed