DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Commercial Title CoordinatorPA - West Chester
The Commercial Title Assistant is responsible for receiving, reviewing, and processing all new settlement service orders. The position acts as the primary point of contact to customers requesting settlement services in order to facilitate a smooth closing process. The position also provides daily support through phone and email to the customers.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receives, reviews, and processes all new settlement service orders. Follows up on required documents up to the point of closing (e.g., association documents, Good Faith Estimates, etc.)
- Orders information to provide clearance to items such as judgments, child support payments, mortgage lien releases/satisfaction, or open mortgages.
- Prepares CD/HUD and facilitates approval with lender.
- Coordinates and schedules closings; communicates to all parties involved.
- Facilitates all customer requests including review of documents, and searches. Works closely with the examination team to explain delicate title matters.
- Responsible for gathering information and documents from all parties prior to the closing. Works closely with the mortgage company or lender to prepare estimated HUD information.
- Manages the order pipeline proactively and effectively schedules all closings to the customers' satisfaction.
- Responds quickly to all requests and provides periodic updates to the customer until their request is met. Documents interactions in the client management system.
- Builds and maintains relationships with the team, as well as real estate agents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Title Producer license preferred
- Two (2) years in a title processing role required
- Good understanding of title binders, HUD's, and endorsements
- Ability to review and understand Agreements of Sales, Real Estate Commissions, and Addendums to Agreements of Sales
- Ability to communicate with title company regarding specific requirements needed on conveyance documents, scheduling closing, etc.
- Thorough understanding of the service process with the ability to build strong working business relationships
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills