DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Inventory ManagerCA - City of Industry
This position will be responsible for overall inventory control and management. You will ensure that a timely physical inventory cycle counting process is performed by all distribution centers. You will also ascertain efficiencies within inventory processes and compliance with established internal control procedures. A successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of physical inventory to records and reports.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field of study or equal amount of experience.
Minimum 3-7 years inventory control experience and supply chain management in a warehouse environment, including Freezer/Cooler preferably in a wholesale distribution industry.
Skills and Abilities:
- Resilient, results-driven, work independently, and strong commitment to teamwork.
- Demonstrate initiative, good organizational and time management skills.
- High degree of logic and strong data analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem solving skills and process minded.
- Able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with a clear focus on meeting deadlines.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Understanding overall business and departments in how they impact inventory integrity.
- Analyze, design, implement and maintain an inventory tracking system for optimized inventory control processes and procedures.
- Specifically relating to receiving and stocking of inventory in order to facilitate the delivery of quality product in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Division Inventory Managers in processes, procedures, and compliances.
- Perform daily and periodic cycle counting.
- Compare inventories to records and reports and/or compute figures from records.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock and adjust errors and investigate discrepancies.
- Prepare and review reports such as inventory balances, physical inventory reconciliation.
- Review and investigate daily reports directed by the Auditor.
- Ensures Divisions maintain inventory shrink at or below company standard.
- Monitor Division aged inventory including out-of-code items, short-coded items, inventory rotation, etc.
- Manage and minimize warehouse and delivery spoilage
- Ensure compliance with Internal and External SOX audit.
- Perform ad hoc projects and additional assignments as requested.