DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow FunderTX - Dallas
Our client, a national title agency with headquarters in Texas is looking for an experienced escrow funder for their Plano office.
The Funder is responsible for the funding and disbursement of all refinance and purchase closings. They need to communicate with all parties within and outside of our office to ensure files are balanced and funded without delay.
Duties and responsibilities
- Respond to customer and client inquiries received via phone, fax, or emails in a timely fashion in a professional, courteous, pleasant, and personable manner.
- Review funding documents and recording documents.
- Obtain information from the processors for all invoices and payee information as needed.
- Prepare checks, wires, and/or transfers as per the ledger, closing instructions, and final signed CD.
- Once confirmation of recording is given, release all funds associated with the file. Mail checks or prepare for pick up.
- Closeout files.
- Handle Post Closing Funding issues as necessary, refunds of excess funds returned tax checks, etc.
- Minimum 2 years prior title funding experience required
- Plano, TX
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Paid Time Off
- And more!
Job Type: Full-time
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Escrow and Title Funding: 2 years (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location