DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Entry Level Real Estate AssistantTX - Plano
Valid Through: 10/3/2022
The Real Estate Assistant will work with recorded documents for timely recording. In addition, the Real Estate Assistant will work closely with customers, sales agents, escrow associates, and County Recorder's offices in handling customer requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle customer filing requests and coordinate requests with other departments
- Report recordings to customers within established timelines
- Retrieve information and communicate vie telephone, email, or fax to customers, sales associates, and escrow associates
- Ensure that all funds necessary to record documents are collected prior to recording
- Prepare and send final invoices for fees not collected with recordings
- Review all recordings present for filing to ensure that the documents are in recordable form
- Generate searches and reports as part of support services on research requests
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience reviewing documents for state specific requirements.
- Experience submitting through Simplifile/CSC Ingeo a plus!
- Two years of general administrative experience with related title experience desirable
- Computer skills, including word processing
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressures
- Knowledge of real estate, title, and/or mortgage business helpful