DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Insurance ManagerPA - Ardmore
QualificationsTitle Company experience: 2-4 years (Required) 3-5 preferred.
Full Job Description
Our clientis focused on innovation for residential and commercial real estate closings for buyers, sellers and real estate services professionals. We leverage technology and innovation to provide a streamlined customer experience and we are looking talented people to join the team at thetitle company. Generally, you will be responsible for overseeing the completion of all title and closing work for all our clients assuring they receive outstanding service. Come work with us to provide an excellent customer experience, lower pricing, and timely closing services.
What you may work on:
- Customer support through the life of a file.
- Oversee title and closing for all residential and commercial projects for 3 emplooyees.
- Preparation and proof reading of transfer documents.
- Preparation of Settlement Statements.
- Wok with team on tit defects, issues, as well as review of all entity documents for sufficiency.
- Balance figures and closing funds, create disbursement packages and prepare file for disbursement.
- Manage pipeline of assigned files using in house technology.
- Reviewing closing documents prior to, and after, closing to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Attend closings as required, and assist in coordinating mobile/remote closings.
- Proactively communicate closing status to buyers, sellers, lenders, and real estate professionals, and provide excellent customer service.
What we are looking for in Team members:
- 3 + years of experience conducting residentialreal estate closings.
- Management/Supervisory experience.
- Experience working files from opening to closing.
- Worked with SoftProSoftware a plus.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service.
- Ownership mentality regarding the work of you do.
- Desire to work with a driven team of people and to have fun doing it.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Willing and excited about growing with the company.
- A desire to maximize efficiency through the use of technology.