DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Warehouse ManagerCA - Van Nuys
- Develop and execute fulfillment strategies
- Forecasting to generate short- and long-term demand plans.
- Oversee the communication of the productivity plan to support day-to-day execution and on-time shipments.
- Ensure safety practices, maintains a safe, clean, and organized work environment
- Enhance inventory control systems and procedures
- Implement the use of analytical tools and reports to manage supply needs.
- Build and maintain key relationships with employees and customers
- Assist shipping and receiving and checking in merchandise.
- Prepare orders
- Maintains inventory controls
- Coordinate activates with other departments
- Knowledge supply chain to perform short and long-term business results.
- Demand forecasting techniques and inputs
- Optimize inventory levels
- Knowledge of asset management procedures, policies
- Ensure SOP's are being followed and minimizes inventory discrepancies.
- Software knowledge is a must (Sage, Microsoft Excel, and Word programs)
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years related experience (Supervisory) consumer goods industry is preferred.
- Warehouse operations experience
- Great communication, organizational, time management skills.
- Inventory, data entry, and computer skills ARE required.
- Sit-down/Stand-up Forklift Certification
- Bilingual (EN/SP) is a plus but not necessary
- Holiday Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance
- 401K without match.
- ESOP: Employee Stock Ownership