DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Bank Reconciliation clerkFL - Jacksonville
Valid Through: 3/23/2022
We're now hiring a talented Accounting or Bank Reconciliation Clerk to join the team. If you're eager for your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply.
Job Duration: 6 month - Temporary to Permanent
Responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers within the department. Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system, ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable duties, and assists accounting personnel.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Bank reconciliation
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
- Typically requires a high school education or equivalent with 1 - 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Experience in Bookkeeping or Banking
- Knowledge of basic functions with spreadsheet software such as Lotus or Excel.
- Skilled in using Ten Key by Touch
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficient in mathematics.
- Ability to follow procedures and keep records.
- Ability to work in fast paced team/environment
- Detailed oriented
- Experience as a Bank Teller is a plus