DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Market PresidentTX - Dallas
Our client, a leading Texas title insurance company, is looking for a Market President to grow, manage and develop their Houston, San Antonio, and Austin presence.
Opportunity is one of the most important roles in our client's organization. You are uniquely positioned to build and lead high-performing teams across Texas to support their continued rapid growth. As the Market President, you will partner with key senior leadership to meet company, branch, and agency service, compliance, sales and profit objectives, and corporate initiatives to encourage the growth of current business and cultivate new customers.
You will direct and supervise our client's direct agency services operational functions, including but not limited to providing superior customer service, underwriting and production guidelines, risk mitigation, staff recruitment, development, retention, and training. This role requires a unique skillset that bridges the gap between our market branch offices, information systems teams, and sales and business development functions.
In addition, this role is responsible for assisting in developing and implementing best practices, standards, and operational procedures while identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Drive the business strategy reflecting the company's principles and values.
- Responsible for strategic and some operational activities required to grow profits, cash flow, and market share for assigned markets within the region.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with customers, as well as building strong working alliances with internal departments to ensure our offices are providing superior customer service.
- Develop a successful and healthy organization by designing and executing a team and customer-focused culture by finding the knowledge and skills to bridge operational gaps, creating optimal workflows, and aligning internal processes.
- Responsible for talent management through recruiting, training, mentoring, performance management, and succession planning.
- Use your existing contact base to recruit, grow, and build a world-class team of title and escrow professionals.
- Partner with sales team to develop and execute sales strategy and identity new candidates and sources of business to drive revenue growth.
- Review and evaluate the work of direct reports to assess job performance by completing regular performance reviews and holding direct reports accountable for meeting performance standards and performance goals.
- Encourage the growth of all direct and indirect reports through skill development and goal setting.
- Coach, motivate, and recognize the accomplishments of all employees to expand job performance, increase engagement and commitment.
- Actively determine personnel needs to ensure branch and agency service levels are met and participating in the talent selection process, including hiring and promotion recommendations.
- 8+ years demonstrated experience in leading teams and fostering highly collaborative work environments, championing innovation, and advancing the capabilities of high-performing teams.
- 5+ years of title insurance experience.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, exercising diplomacy and good judgment.
- Computer proficiency, including Excel and Microsoft Office; RamQuest or similar closing and title production software preferred.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to effectively interact across functional teams in various business units.
- Operations experience recruiting, hiring, evaluating, and building well-performing teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with 8 years of management experience for a title insurance company or a similar combination of education and experience.