DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Insurance SchedulerTX - Dallas
Title Insurance Scheduler
Our client, a leading title company in Texas, is looking for a full-time, Title Insurance Scheduler
The Title Insurance Scheduler works with multiple parties to coordinate the timely scheduling of closing for buyers/sellers and refinance borrowers. Clear communication and organizational skills are key to success in this position. Review and validate the accuracy of all closing packages to insure proper execution and timely delivery of loan packages to the lender. Works to resolve any post-closing stipulations, inaccuracies, or incomplete documents. Responsible for forwarding documents to the company's recording department and policy issuance division.
- Act as team's post-closing liaison to insure the timely delivery of all closing and post-closing documents. Review and coordinate the correction of any deficiencies of all closing documents.
- Assists in scheduling and coordinating customer closings, coordinate with notary company for the timely closing of customer transactions.
- Troubleshoots and guides others on a wide variety of complex problems and identifies solutions within broad application and functional expertise
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong MS Office skill set
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Strong detail orientation
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Exercises confidence, sound judgment, and independent decision-making skills
- Ability to understand and execute policy and procedures
- Emerging leader skills
- Establishes effective working relationships at the work group level
- Drives enhancements to department processes and procedures through regular recommendations
High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred