DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
e-Commerce Marketing Manager Mandarin Speaker preferredCA - City of Industry
Responsible for the planning and execution of marketing strategies to promote the sale of goods and services to online customers and business-to-business transactions through a web-based platform.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Align with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams to launch online sales for new programs and products.
- Collaborate with the IT department to establish and monitor site analytics and system security.
- Define e-commerce sales goals and benchmarks.
- Develop, implement, and manage an e-commerce marketing strategy that supports sales goals.
- Identify and collaborate with potential affiliates.
- Maintain a working knowledge of best practices in e-commerce marketing.
- Measure the success of e-commerce marketing campaigns and report findings to company leadership.
- Research and formulates ways to optimize the user experience.
- Stay up to date with the latest e-commerce best practices and technologies.
- Suggest content optimization strategies by closely monitoring sales, SEO, and user engagement.
- Use data to create and modify strategic plans.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative, appealing, and appropriate.
Skills / Requirements / Qualifications:
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communication — Effectively communicating information and ideas, both written and oral.
- Computer Proficiency — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to manage the company’s online presence and e-commerce marketing tasks and strategies.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Planning and Prioritizing — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work within deadlines.
- Reading Comprehension —Comprehending the nuances of the written word.
- Time Management — Managing projects, teams, and time to meet deadlines.
- Writing Competency — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Education: 4- year Degree in Marketing, E-commerce, or related field
- Related Experience: Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required for this position.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English preferred