DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Accounting Manager Mandarin Speaker PreferredCA - City of Industry
Manage accounting functions and the preparation of reports and statistics detailing financial results. May specialize in one or more functional accounting areas such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Budget, etc. Supervise professional and/or clerical accounting employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of the establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Accounting software — Accurate NXG; Blackbaud The Financial Edge; FlexiLedger software; Intuit Quicken software
- Compliance software — Corporate Responsibility System Technologies Limited CRSTL Compliance Positioning System; FLS eDP.Payrolltax; Intrax ProcedureNet; Paisley Cardmap; OmniRIM software; Records management software
- Financial analysis software — AuditWare software; MethodWare ProAudit Advisor; Paisley AutoAudit; RSM McGladrey Auditor Assistant
- Education: Most of these occupations require a four-year bachelor's degree, but some do not.
- Related Experience: A considerable amount of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations. For example, an accountant must complete four years of college and work for several years in accounting to be considered qualified.