DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Senior Financial Analyst Mandarin Speaker preferredCA - City of Industry
The Senior Financial Analyst will coordinate, perform, and oversee the budgeting and financial activities related to the department, including cost center, departmental and sponsored budgets, revenues (including revenue cycle management), and gift accounts as they related to formal and informal department goals, standards, policies, and procedures.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English preferred
- Analyze department financial data
- Develop complex reports for forecasting and results analysis
- Assist in financial studies and analysis regarding projected changes in
revenues and expenditures
- Follow-up on budget variances by investigating causes, identify and implement solutions
- Prepare and monitor, revenue, and expense accruals for monthly financial statements
- Prepare management reports to measure and forecast financial performance
- Ensure compliance with department and/or agency regulations and restrictions
- Meet with cost center managers to discuss financial issues
- Regularly participates in a variety of projects such as financial analyses of new programs, and projects institutional costs
- Train others in budget related policies and procedures
- Requires knowledge of budget processes, corporate finance as it related to all aspects of healthcare which may include the following: budget analysis for health care programs and projects; revenue cycle principles, cost accounting principles; managed care pricing.
- Analytical ability to development some management, narrative, and statistical reports; monitor, identify and communicate over expenditures to faculty and administrative staff; understand, monitor, and positively impact hospital billing reports.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, or related field. MBA preferred.
Requires a minimum of five years of experience in Financial Analysis.