DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow OfficerTX - Dallas
Our client, a leading title company in Texas, is looking for full-time, high energy and fast-paced escrow officer for their growing office. Come work with them and enjoy a great location and amazing office in Plano, TX.
The escrow officer will complete all escrow paperwork and files in a healthy and friendly environment. If you are looking for an incredible opportunity with a growing company, you are their candidate!
- Summarize the recorded documents such as trust deeds, property titles, mortgages, etc.
- Read search requests to determine the type of title evidence required to obtain descriptions of properties
- Prepare and maintain reports describing title encumbrances detected during searching activities
- Obtain and study the maps or drawings delineating properties from county surveyors or assessors
- Examine the individual titles to check whether they may restrict the property use due to delinquent taxes
- Solve any title-related issues by conferring with realtors, buyers, sellers, lending institutional personnel, surveyors, courthouse personnel, etc.
- Prepare documents regarding the list of legal instruments required for a specific piece of land
- Update the records and maintain the systems with appropriate data as needed
- Verify the accuracy of the land-related documents
- Supervise the workers who search the records and examine the title and providing them with the necessary guidance
- Examine the closing files for any errors and ensure that the information recorded is executed according to the rules and regulations
- Assess fees to the clients according to the registration of property-related documents
- Prepare the closing statements
- Minimum of 3 years of escrow experience
- No book of business is necessary.
- Team player, who is enthusiastic and has great communication skills
- Motivated, detail-oriented professional