DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Senior Escrow Operations ManagerTX - Dallas
We are looking for a Senior Escrow Operations Manager to join the team of a busy Title company. Must be professional, great with customer service, do well with "fast pace, and very accurate. The ideal candidate will be driven, entrepreneurial, passionate, polished, and savvy. We are looking to fill it quickly!
- Interview, onboard, train, and motivates the team.
- Engages team by organizing and conducting weekly team meetings as well regular one-on-ones.
- Develops team and self by providing and soliciting continuous feedback and conducting annual performance reviews.
- Coaches team on best practices to assure customer satisfaction scores meets or exceed company expectations based on client and product.
- Holds team accountable for achieving milestone metrics by assuring that work is completed on time and that all team players are operating in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Is accessible to both the direct team and to the broader organization to answer and/or troubleshoot technical escrow questions or customer-related issues.
- Maintains client relationships and ensures the team delivers white-glove customer service.
- Effectively and efficiently de-escalates customer issues.
- Alongside your management peers, serve has after-hours support for customer escalations.
- Maintain adherence to operating budget guidelines regarding all revenue and expenses to ensure profitability.
- Continuously minimize loss recovery among your team, ensure coverage plans are well maintained and executed, and manage fair file distribution among the team.
- Monitor and approve timecards as well as time-off requests; calculate and enter bonus/incentives for all eligible personnel at the end of each quarter.
- Perform retro analysis on major issues by diagnosing the problem and developing resolutions which could range from individual coaching to improving operational procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university preferred; will consider a combination of experience and/or education.
- Possesses title and escrow knowledge - understands the market as well as industry trends and can contribute to developing and driving effective business processes. Understand state-level nuances to effectively manage the escrow process for different geographic areas.
- 5+ years of progressive management experience in the escrow/title industry. Proven experience in holding self and others accountable for measurable, high-quality results; is able to determine objectives, sets priorities, and delegate; complies with and enforces established control systems and rules.
- Customer-centric focused;primarily putting the customer's needs at the forefront. Vested in improving the customer experience at every phase. Convert customer feedback into actionable data to improve the customer experience.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders inside and outside the organization (e.g., buyers, sellers, agents, cross-functional partners, vendors) who are participants in the transaction to assure timely and accurate closing.
- Deals well with ambiguity cope effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment; shifts gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; looks for ways to focus on the solution rather than the problem.
- Able to operate with urgency in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Participative management and team-oriented style.
Generous Paid Time Off plan, Medical, Dental, 401k, Disability, and Life Insurance