DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Senior Financial AnalystFL - Delray Beach
· Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
· Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
· Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
· Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
· Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
· Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
· Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
· Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
· Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
· 8+ years of business finance or other relevant experience.
· Tableau experience preferred.
· High proficiency in financial modeling required.
· Experience working with Private Equity, banking, lending
· Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
· BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
· Strong analytical and data gathering skills
· Good business acumen
- Business Development