DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Level 2 Tech ConsultantCA - Torrance
We are looking for a Level 2 Tech Consultant to provide efficient and prompt resolution to our clients and advise on technology products and services required for their business or individual needs.
- Provide customer service by aiding in technical support.
- Provide extensive technical support, troubleshooting, and diagnosing software and hardware.
- Deliver exceptional results resolving technical support issues on behalf of clients in a challenging, time-critical call center environment.
- Provide advanced technical support on operation or maintenance of personal computers and/or peripherals using documented procedures and available tools.
- Receive incoming calls from Level 1 Technical Support partners and provide advanced troubleshooting
- Provide continuous technical support via telephone and other electronic mediums for a limited product category.
- Conduct advanced technical support on operation and maintenance for servers.
- Respond to corporate/business wireless phone customers for tier 2 technical support.
- Track all incoming technical support problems using a ticketing system.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision, communicate effectively with clients and coworkers, work cooperatively with others
- Ability to accept direction and constructive criticism,
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Multitasking and manage multiple projects
- Maintain consistent attendance and punctuality
- Advanced understanding of Windows Server/Office 365 environment and ability to troubleshoot and correct problems
- Azure, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 support, and configuration
- Experience with virtualization environments
- Experience with SAN/NAS devices
- Experience and familiarity with Solarwinds or other monitoring tools
- Troubleshooting skills with network, firewall, and telecommunication devices
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Minimum of four years of experience in client-facing roles
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prefer a four-year college degree, but not necessary
- Team player
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Schedule: Eight-hour day shift (some flexibility)
- Working Days: Monday to Friday, some after-hours and/or weekend work required