DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Maintenance MechanicCA - Commerce
We are looking for a Bilingual (EN/SP) Maintenance Mechanic for one of our top clients
SUMMARY: Maintains and repairs production equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The job descriptions describe the key areas of responsibility, but do not attempt to describe all activities or areas of responsibility. In most cases the description covers approximately 80% of an individual's daily, weekly or monthly job duties.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- May perform welding repairs if qualified and as necessary.
- May repair electrical equipment if qualified.
- May perform carpentry and painting maintenance of all locations.
- Operates forklift, trucks, and electric pallet jacks.
- Complies with all Company Safety Polices and Practices at all times.
- Changes parameters on electronic equipment such as date coders and metal detectors.
- Experience with Metal Detectors, Weight Checker, Conveyor Belts, Girobaggers, Jasa Newtec, Overwrap Machines, and Octo Bagger Machine.
- PLUS EXPERIENCE: Industrial Mechanic: 5 years (Required) Repairing Food Processing Equipment: 2 years (Preferred).
- LANGUAGE: Spanish and English.